Sumary of The 5 best ski resorts in Switzerland:
- Switzerland is an Alpine nation prized for its incredible scenery, majestic powdery slopes, and best ski resorts where you can encounter glorious snow and wintery charm.
- We’ve picked only the Swiss ski resorts that are popularly regarded as winter sport bucket-list stops where adrenaline junkies can prefer to go off-piste.
- Gentle green tracks are in no shortage for beginners at these best ski resorts in Switzerland, where even freshers can sharpen their abilities.
- Thanks to a few high-elevation glaciers that keep some resorts open all year round, so you don’t need to wait till wintertime to step on your skis.
- 5, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland Closest airports Geneva Airport – 142 miles (2.5-hour drive) Zurich Airport – 160 miles (3.5-hour drive) St Moritz Known for Its glitz, charm, and excellent intermediate terrain!
- Highlights Superb snow quality thanks to high elevation base Lots of activities for non-skiers to enjoy Fantastic views over the iconic frozen mountains and lake St Moritz is the world-renowned winter sports hamlet at the bottom of Piz Nair in Switzerland’s Albula region.