Sumary of 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In August:
- Karnataka has scores of inherent features drawing tourists around the year.
- The mighty establishment also has a temple with an ornamented 20 storied Gopura (tower) and enclosed lift that goes all the way to the summit.
- You can witness elephants, and other rare exotic animals close up in their natural environment.
- There are many other notable buildings, temples and palaces to see, and it is also an extraordinary place to partake in yoga and shop for sandalwood and other souvenirs.
- Mysore zoo is one of the most visited zoos in Karnataka and hosts many beautiful animals in its shelter.
- Badami, formerly called Vatapi, was ruled by the Chalukya empire between 400 to 800 AD, and it is loaded with temples, monuments, and ruins from that era.