Sumary of Booster jabs to be added to NHS app for travel:
- Travellers from the UK are likely to need a boost jab to travel without quarantine or restrictions, Boris Johnson has confirmed.
- The prime minister told the nation that getting three jabs “will make life easier” – including when it comes to holidays.
- The prime minister told a Downing Street press conference the country would have to “adjust the concept of what constitutes a full vaccination”.
- He added: “I think that we will be making plans to add the booster dose to the NHS Covid travel pass.
- “But again, I think what the general lesson is for anybody who wants to travel, you can see that getting fully vaccinated with a booster is going to be something that will, on the whole, make your life easier in all kinds of ways including foreign travel.
- ” Travel experts have welcomed the news, saying the addition to the NHS app should be brought in as soon as possible.