Sumary of Breaking Travel News investigates: Radisson Red London Heathrow:
- As the global travel industry creaks back into life after a near-two-year hiatus, we are all on the move again.
- Thankfully, Radisson Red London Heathrow makes the choice easy.
- With a limited night tube currently running in London, I was looking at hailing a bus from Trafalgar Square for a two-hour trip through the outer suburbs of the city, or an extortionate taxi fare.
- Arriving at Radisson Red London Heathrow, you are greeted by a red Mini Cooper proudly displayed in the lobby, while old-fashioned London telephone boxes have been repurposed into check-in desks.
- These icons of British design will delight international visitors and are a welcome sight for domestic travellers.
- Radisson Red London Heathrow general manager, Edward Bracken, joined the team earlier this year with a wealth of experience gained in central and greater London.