Sumary of Britons urged to embrace the ‘daycation’ to give hotels a post-lockdown boost:
- Britons are being encouraged to embrace the ‘daycation’ to give hotels a boost this winter.
- The idea is to spend a day enjoying hotel rooms, spas and leisure facilities in your local area rather than staying overnight, to help hotels maximise revenues at the times when rooms typically sit empty.
- The campaign is being led by travel platform DayBreakHotels using the hashtag #StayForTheDay, and comes as the hospitality industry continues to find its feet in a post-lockdown world.
- Britons are being encouraged by DayBreakHotels to embrace the ‘daycation’ to give hotels a boost this winter.
- From this low, hotels started to bounce back earlier this year.
- It adds that hotel rooms and meeting rooms can also be booked as plush remote offices, with over 150 hotels in DayBreakHotels’ network offering users bespoke ‘smart working’ packages.