Sumary of Brits’ Christmas travel plans could be ruined by passport delivery delays:
- British travellers attempting to get away on holiday this Christmas could have their plans ruined by passport delivery delays.
- “We are taking additional steps to provide timely delivery by adding additional resources to the operations,” a spokesperson said.
- TNT, which is owned by FedEx, won a three-year, £77m contract to deliver passports in 2019.“In recent months thousands of us have experienced significant delays in getting our passports delivered,” reads the petition.
- “Unlike many other couriers, TNT do not seem to provide real time tracking, nor can you provide delivery instructions.
- ”People have experienced numerous failed delivery attempts, others have had their delivery date continuously pushed back with no end in sight.
- ”Individual travellers have also shared their stories of missing out on longed-for holidays due to delivery problems.