Sumary of Christmas at risk: Passport delivery ‘shambolic service’ – Britons ‘may miss holidays’:
- But winter holidays could be in jeopardy due to passport delivery issues.
- This could leave Britons waiting for their passports with delays for both the processing of their application and the delivery of their documents once approved.
- However, it seems to have failed, with the Passport Office reportedly using alternatives such as Royal Mail.
- On Twitter, Steve Baron resumed the issue he’s encountering: “Just Eat: 20 minutes Amazon: Next day TNT Passport Delivery: Who knows.
- ”And Debra Michael said: “TNT have failed to deliver my passport three times.
- The petition says: “In recent months thousands of us have experienced significant delays in getting our passports delivered.