Sumary of ‘Don’t leave!’ – Portsmouth bids farewell to Virgin Voyages cruise ship:
- Virgin Voyages’ cruise ship, Scarlet Lady, spent the summer in the UK. Mooring in Portsmouth for three months, the ship has left the UK on a cross-Atlantic voyage.
- To farewell the ship, Portsmouth lit the Spinnaker Tower red.
- This was Virgin Voyages’ world’s first commercial sailing from Portsmouth.
- The ship was the largest ever to arrive in Portsmouth, and it has now left.
- On social media, Virgin Voyages thanked Portsmouth for hosting the ship.
- DON’T MISS“While Scarlet Lady is saying Bon Voyage after a brilliant Summer Soirée season, we can’t wait to see you next year when our second ship, Valiant Lady, makes her debut from, right here.