Sumary of Frieze And Fanciful Art; London’s Artistic Highlights This Fall:
- Gallery visitors view ‘In Love With The World’ by Korean-born artist Anicka Yi, installed in the .
- [+] Turbine Hall of Tate Modern gallery in London on October 11, 2021. (Photo by TOLGA AKMEN/AFP via Getty Images) AFP via Getty Images After 18 months of COVID-19 slumber, artistically, London feels fired up this fall.
- (Photo by Vuk Valcic/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images) SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images A little further along the Thames, part of the joy of London’s Brutalist SouthBank complex is that it allows art to extend from the Hayward Gallery and into the surrounding walkways.
- Artist Lakwena Maciver unveils her immersive floorscape at The Artist’s Garden in London.
- [+] credit should (David Parry/PA Wire) PA (David Parry) Recommended For You In London, like most of Europe, the necessity of having to incorporate existing structures can be a spur to creativity in what art does best – trying to make sense of the world.
- The Artist’s Garden installation on the roof of Temple Underground on the Thames PA David Parry/PA Wire The Artist’s Garden (until April 30 2022) has succinct messages, patterns and colour.