Sumary of Great British Bake Off: The incredible filming locations you can visit in the UK – ‘wow’:
- Series One was filmed at various locations around the country that were loosely based on the weekly theme.
- The grade II* listed country house is 320 years old and has picturesque historic gardens and an award-winning park.
- The 18th century house is private, but all is not lost for Bake Off fans who want to visit.
- DON’T MISSOn the grounds of the historical house, Britons can stay in a double-circle tree house with a giant copper tub.
- The Bake Off tent was pitched on the grounds of the private house, built in the 17th century.
- “The house is handsome and the car parking arrangements were very efficient with a traffic light system for pedestrians to avoid cars.