Sumary of Hobby cruises: The best special-interest sailings, from nudism to yoga:
- Here’s our pick of some of the special-interest sailings coming up later this year and beyond.
- Enthusiasts can either learn the basics or hone their technique on the ship’s yoga-themed sailingsWhere better to practise your lotus position or vinyasas than under the billowing sails of one of Star Clippers’ graceful tall ships?
- The boutique line offers yoga-themed sailings where enthusiasts can either learn the basics or hone their technique on the teak decks of these classical clipper yachts during early-morning sessions or as the sun sets, while the ship powers through the waves.
- HIGHLAND OASES The Hebridean Princess sets sail from Oban, pictured, on a trip around the glorious gardens of Scotland’s west coastGreen-fingered types will love the horticultural feast served up on Hebridean Island Cruises’ boutique 50-passenger Hebridean Princess to glorious gardens along Scotland’s west coast.
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT Musical theatre enthusiasts will love Crystal Cruises’ themed sailings.
- Pictured is New York’s theatre capital, BroadwayBroadway takes a starring role on a series of Crystal Cruises sailings with stars and backstage professionals bringing New York’s theatreland to the seas with elaborate productions, solo performances and presentations.