Sumary of Holidaymakers saving all spare cash for next trip – with over £2.5k in a ‘holiday’ account:
- The research was carried out by Eurofins, which offers PCR testing for people wanting to go abroad.
- It also emerged that the pandemic has encouraged people to live life to the full, with a third of respondents creating a bucket list of travel experiences they want to tick off.
- A trip to the Northern Lights was the most wanted travel experience, followed travelling on the Orient Express and driving Route 66 in the USA.
- Making up the top five travel experiences for British holiday fans were going on safari in Africa and cruising around the Caribbean.
- The study also found that to look after their health when travelling abroad, 55 percent wanted the introduction of vaccination passports.
- Nick Phillips, Eurofins Covid Testing Services managing director, said: “The past 18 months has totally disrupted travel plans, and now all Brits want are safe and hassle-free travel experiences.