Sumary of Holidays: Covid test delays leaves Britons stranded abroad and missing flights:
- However, customers have complained that they have seen huge delays in the service, meaning many have missed their flights home..
- Some even complained that part of the £198 package for travellers returning from amber list countries never showed up, meaning they were stuck in self-isolation without the right tests..
- “To make it easier to test when you’re outside of the UK, we’re offering discounted antigen kits with Qured – simply pack your test and use it wherever you are in the world.”.
- Travel editor, said the consumer group raised concerns about the testing regime prior to international travel restarting..
- “Proper regulatory oversight of testing for travel is urgently needed, not least to protect public health, and cannot be delayed any longer..
- “Millions of people are going to rely on this system over the summer, and risk being left significantly out of pocket through no fault of their own if these problems are not addressed by the Government immediately.”.
- The Government recently revealed its travel traffic light system which details the countries British holidaymakers can travel to..
- list countries mean quarantine is not required on return into England but a Covid test is required before you travel as well as on arrival back into the country…