Sumary of Know A Father Who’s A Traveling Angler? Then Set The Hook On This Gear:
- Now they are a force in the fly fishing community—with scores of products ranging from fly boxes to waterproof bags and backpacks to fly fishing vests, rod cases and nets—to say nothing of all manner of must-have accessories..
- Any ripped gym rat shines in all shirts, but the way Huk designs their technically advanced apparel, the Double Pony Polyester fabrics they use and the clever print patterns they employ tends to give Dad bods a boost…and I’m ok with that..
- For those that have used the hand-crafted Sea Run Fly Rod Cases—there are many models—the answer is obvious..
- Sea Run cases hold four to five, four-piece rods, up to six fly reels or fly boxes, are TSA compliant and are the lightest weight, most durable cases on the market—period..
- The Italian company has more than 40-year experience making cases for premium firearms that often cost as much as many homes..
- The frames are made of a low-density, bio resin and its wide, curved lenses provide enhanced field of vision with polarized lens technology that blocks blue light and diminishes eye strain on the brightest days..
- Despite being lightweight, they’re stronger than heavier models and provide impact resistance as well in case your buddy gets carried away with his back cast….