Sumary of New York City-Based Firm Unveils New 213-Foot-Long Hybrid-Electric Superyacht Concept:
- SEE’s windows are distinctive Gill Schmid Design The overall look of newest superyacht concept to come from New York City-based firm Gill Schmid Design and UK-based Lateral naval architects is refreshingly new.
- But as I’ve dug into the design that’s simply called SEE a bit more, it appears the “E-hybrid system architecture” that’s been designed by the naval architects at Lateral to use batteries as the primary source of onboard power is quite refreshing as well.
- SEE is designed for relaxing in style Gill Schmid Design According to advance reports, SEE’s batteries provide the onboard power while the yacht’s diesel engines are there for battery recharging only.
- The main pool onboard SEE Gill Schmid Design But then again, when it comes to superyacht design and engineering the goal is to enhance the onboard experience of the owner and guests in refreshing new ways too.
- MORE FOR YOU The main deck onboard SEE Gill Schmid Design Living spaces can be configured so SEE does not have a formal saloon or dining space or even a complete separation between guests and crew.