Sumary of Pictured: The STUNNING views from Dubai’s Aura Skypool, the world’s highest infinity pool:
- The Aura Skypool is located on the 50th floor of the 52-storey Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah island – a staggering 200m (656ft) above the ground.
- The Burj Al Arab features in the north-facing view, while from the west, the Palm Jumeirah archipelago stretches out into the gulf.
- A statement reads: ‘Home to chic yet comfortable custom-made sunbeds and lounges, guests are treated to a 360-degree swimming experience with a stunning backdrop to capture that picture-perfect photo.
- Head chef Craig Best will be behind the menus, which promise to feature sticky confit duck salad, glazed miso salmon, loaded grilled cauliflower and marinated pineapple sundae for dessert.
- ‘With 360-degree views of some of the world’s most iconic sights, from the man-made Palm Jumeirah – celebrating this year 20 years since its construction – through to Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and Ain Dubai – all in one view, it’s a breathtaking new destination that will continue to showcase the very best of Dubai.
- Natural materials, stone and concrete were implemented in designing the spaceOmar Khoory, Chief Assets Officer at Nakheel, added: ‘We are excited to be adding a record-breaking destination like Aura to The Palm Tower, one of Nakheel’s most prestigious buildings in Palm Jumeirah.