Sumary of Pound euro exchange rate in ‘narrow range’ – French travel ban ‘weighs’ on sterling:
- Grant Shapps ‘green list’ update [COMMENT]Britain most expensive seaside town [DATA] “Serious allegations were made by UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson former close aide Dominic Cummings as he was extremely critical of the Prime Minister’s efforts in handling the crisis.”.
- The pounds recent drop against the euro may cause some concern for holidaymakers who are eyeing green list travel in the coming weeks..
- The Post Office Travel Money is currently offering a rate of €1.1149 for amounts of £400 or more and €1.1369 for amounts of £1,000 or more..
- Though some travel money experts are advising customers to hold off on exchanging money too soon, they also point out how important planning is when it comes to securing the best rates..
- “Once there has been an official green light given on our planned summer trips, there are ways to ensure you can stretch your summer spending money as far as possible by sticking to the following tips..
- “If you find yourself acting on impulse, booking a last-minute break and needing to collect your euros upon your departure date, try to order them for collection in advance of your travel dates to take advantage of the best possible rates…