Sumary of Road Safety ‘Comes Out Of Its Shell’ To Tackle Leading Killer Of Young People:
- A student-led road safety campaign targets young people, an age group disproportionately impacted by .
- Ocean Outdoor Dying or getting badly injured in a motor vehicle crash is serious business, and young people around the world are disproportionately impacted.
- But a new student-led campaign uses humor and levity to convey the importance of avoiding unnecessary risk.
- Lighthearted images of prawns, crabs and their snail friends deliver the initiative’s message: everyone on the road — drivers, passengers, motorcyclists, pedestrians and bicyclists — should be considerate of others and share the responsibility for safety.
- The ‘We are all fragile under our shells’ road safety campaign was created by Agota Rencsenyi, a student at the London College of Communication, part of University of the Arts London, for the Re:act UK 2021 behavior change program.
- Nearly 50 billboards were recently placed at prominent retail and roadside locations across London, and are expected to remain for two weeks and be seen by millions of people.