Sumary of Saga Cruises prepares for return in UK:
- With just three weeks this Sunday until Saga Cruises returns to the ocean on Spirit of Discovery, the ship is a hive of activity as it prepares to relaunch..
- Her first sailing as restrictions lift will see her depart Tilbury on Sunday June 27th on a six-night Scottish Highlands and Islands cruise..
- It will then go on to complete two, six-night itineraries from the Northern Isles to the Fjords on July 3rd and 25th respectively, and in between will take in a Great British Isles Adventure cruise from July 11th for 14 nights..
- “We are so looking forward to welcoming guests on Spirit of Discovery on June 27th as we set off around the British Isles..
- “We know how keen they have been to get on-board and our crew members are excited to give them an incredible cruise experience..
- “We’ve all waited so long to cruise again, and we want to make this as special as possible for everyone.”.
- When she is at full capacity, Spirit of Discovery will accommodate 999 guests across 554 cabins, although this number is being capped further for these initial cruises to observe Covid-19 protocols..
- Once on-board the crew will re-familiarise themselves with the ship and their roles as well as go through extensive Covid-protocol training ahead of any guests arriving on board….