Sumary of Sleep with rhinos and giraffes: New safari lodges coming to the UK – ‘out of this world’:
- Safari lodges are being built within views of white rhinos and giraffes.
- The planning permission for their new accommodation have been confirmed, and they will soon be the home of eight brand new lodges.
- Planned in the giraffe and rhino habitats, the new lodges will bring guests closer to the animals.
- Britons who want to get extremely close to the giraffes will be able to do so from the first floor balcony of the giraffe lodges.
- Brexit: How to beat Schengen rulesEach lodge will sleep up to four people and the price includes breakfast and dinner as well as admission to the park for two days.
- The lodges will also sleep four people and will be open plan.