Sumary of Staycation travel: Discover UK Christmas cottages still available to rent:
- WALKING IN WALESOnline rental company the Plum Guide is known for its rigorous, high-quality vetting process for properties.
- There are plenty of beaches to explore and coastal hikes to enjoy.
- There is plenty of winter availability in the county and having the pick of beaches, car parks and restaurants will more than make up for any turbulent weather.
- It’s in the centre of the popular seaside town of Southwold in Suffolk, close to the beach.
- The house is on a working sheep farm and within walking distance of The Gauldrons, where a stony beach hosts seal colonies.
- COASTAL CAPER Three-bedroom Sunnyside – Camber, pictured, is a comfortable beach house near Camber Sands and Dungeness Nature ReserveThe fine medieval town of Rye in East Sussex could be the ideal spot for a Christmas break.