Sumary of The $69,500 attachment called Form that turns a Tesla Cybertruck into a micro-home:
- U.S company Form Camper has designed a fully detachable £51,824 ($69,500) accessory for Mr Musk’s much-hyped truck that’s equipped with a shower, a double bed, a kitchen and a living area.
- Tent-like nylon awnings emerge from either side of the vehicle, creating a porch space The creators describe the attachment as a ‘modern-day stress-free camper’, adding that ‘Form is spacious, lightweight, and solar powered’ A rendered video of the design shows the attachment opening up and extending out from the bed of the truck.
- Campers sleep on a memory foam mattress, lying under a vaulted ceiling.
- The camper features a Nebia shower and a compact cassette toilet, which has a portable tank.
- The toilet space is separated from the rest of the camper by a curtain, and, when not in use, the toilet area is turned into a cushioned bench.
- Overall, the camper has 71 sq ft (6.7 m sq) of floor space – 38 sq ft (3.5 m sq) of which is at the level of the truck bed.