Sumary of The best Airbnbs in Brighton for all tastes and budgets:
- With a rake of visitors attracted to its cultural curiosities, independent shops, and its LGBTQ+ friendliness – never mind its pebble beaches or party vibe – there just not enough hotels for everyone who wants a slice of the action..
- Each of the four bedrooms is individually styled, and the vaulted open-plan entertaining area is an ideal place for those all-important pre-drinks..
- Forget hotel towel robes – at the Candy Box, each guest gets their own kimono for added decadence, and you’ll find other added touches like a record player, books and games..
- Mixing its modern feel with original beams along its ceilings, this high-spec studio has a well-equipped kitchen, an uber-comfy sofa for the mornings after, and a hidden bed that pops out on demand..
- So if you stay in Brunswick Square, you’ll be staying in a part of its history – plus there the double-height ceilings and sash windows for added opulence..
- This smartly designed one-bed flat on the square has a compact kitchen and shower room, and is decorated with art by the owner that available to buy..
- It has five double bedrooms and a single, and plenty of space for guests including a suntrap of an outside space for al fresco drinks..
- Lanes Given that large hen parties can be like herding cats, this former sea captain home offers plenty of flexibility thanks to its super central location in the Lanes….