Sumary of This is what it’s like coming face-to-face with a four-headed monster at the new Legoland Mythica:
- We’ve just survived flying off a cliff edge and nearly drowned, when the four-headed monster Chimera looms large..
- The star attraction is undoubtedly Flight Of The Sky Lion, an immersive 4D theatre experience where he have our encounter with Chimera..
- Recommended After strapping into the rollercoaster-style seating, we’re spun around and presented with a vast green landscape beamed onto a huge canvas..
- We’re barely able to catch our breath as we fly through lush greenery, rough seas, an erupting volcano and a network of caves..
- Our effort features a fraction of the complexity of what the professionals have produced, but we still put in on display in one of the four pre-built mythical landscapes..
- Spare rows are left between groups on rides, while plastic screens separate guests facing each other while queuing for Flight of the Sky Lion….