Sumary of Top 10 holiday destinations for British tourists after red list slashed in travel update:
- British tourists travelling to non-red destinations don’t have to quarantine in an expensive Government hotel.
- TravelSupermarket has revealed the most popular destinations with British tourists after the travel red list was slashed.
- Cape Verde tops the list as the most booked destination in the last week, after it was one of 47 countries removed from the red list.
- British tourists looking to visit Cape Verde will need a Covid certificate or proof of a negative test taken within 72 hours before travel, according to the latest advice.
- The beautiful island destination is located in the mid-Atlantic and is formed of a cluster of 10 islands.
- The countries British tourists still can’t visitThere are direct flights to the island paradise from the UK and the hotspot offers visitors year-round sun, gorgeous beaches and volcanic landscapes.