Sumary of Travel expert buys every extra in a bid to make flying Ryanair a first-class experience:
- However, what happens when money is thrown at a trip with the low-cost Irish carrier?
- One travel expert has filmed a fascinating attempt to make a £14 Ryanair flight’ first class’, by taking a limo to the airport, buying every possible extra, booking a spare seat next to him on the plane and drinking fizz.
- Nicky Kelvin, head of The Points Guy UK, filmed a fascinating attempt to make a £14 Ryanair flight’ first class’.
- ‘He’d paid for fast-track security at the airport (£7), but he said the experience ‘was not premium… with rude staff ushering passengers around’.
- Priority boarding was ignored and once you passed through the boarding gate, all passengers were forced to wait on a stairwell for around 15 minutes with bags in tow until finally being allowed to cross the tarmac to board the plane.
- We asked Nicky how his experience stacked up against, say, paying for a business-class trip with BA.