Sumary of Tributes to boy who died in fatal collision involving car and e-scooter in Bromley:
- Police are urging people to come forward with information about a teenager killed in the early hours on Sunday in Bromley after reports his e-scooter collided with a car.
- Police and London Ambulance Service paramedics found Junior Shay Alexander, 16, with severe injuries when they arrived at Southborough Lane at 1.20 am on July 18.The teen was taken to a central London hospital and was pronounced dead shortly after.
- Junior, who lived locally, was riding his scooter, which collided with a car.
- His vehicle was discovered later the same morning in Southwood Close, Bromley.
- Junior Alexander’s parents released a statement describing him as “a wonderful son, brother, uncle, grandson to all those who knew and loved him.
- ”“As we continue to deal with his unbearable loss we would ask that any witnesses to the incident please contact police.