Sumary of UAE holidays: Tickets go on sale for the world’s biggest observation wheel in Dubai:
- Tickets are now on sale for trips on the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel, Ain Dubai.
- Last year, the TV documentary Impossible Engineering showed how the enormous wheel was constructed in Dubai.
- Now visitors will finally get to ride it from October 21. The record-breaking wheel is over 250m (820ft) in height, made up of 48 double-glazed cabins and can take 1,750 passengers at one time.
- Tickets are now on sale for trips on the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel, Ain Dubai In size and scale, Ain Dubai towers over any wheel to come before it.
- Ain Dubai is built on the city’s manmade Bluewaters Island and offers views of the Dubai skyline, inviting passengers to ‘gaze at the sunset’s golden rays glittering across the skyscrapers’.
- When darkness falls, Ain Dubai – which will open both day and night – will be illuminated by LED lighting.