Sumary of UK could allow vaccinated passengers to travel from the end of June after G7 talks:
- The global airline alliances SkyTeam, Oneworld and Star Alliance released a statement yesterday calling on G7 Governments to agree on travel rules..
- The companies, which collectively represent two-thirds of global air capacity, insisted that fully vaccinated passengers should be exempt from quarantine..
- Kristin Colvile at SkyTeam, Rob Gurney at Oneworld, and Jeffrey Goh of Star Alliance together said in a statement:.
- Although the Government is set to release an update on the green list by the end of the month, there are fears that a decision will be further delayed as Health secretary Matt Hancock suggested on Monday..
- The plans to begin working on resuming travel with the US come after airline bosses issued a joint call for the travel corridor between the countries to restart immediately….