Sumary of UK holiday homeowners could make ‘£3,000’ weekly if they pick the right property – tips:
- According to Raoul Fraser, founder of UK holiday park provider Lovat Parks, those looking to purchase a staycation property “shouldn’t think of them as investments”.
- However, he does note that holiday homes in certain locations have the potential to help owners make money by renting them out.
- Research the holiday park you are purchasing a home withinMany holiday homes across the UK are housed on existing holiday parks, such as Lovat Parks.
- Lovat Parks, for example, has eight holiday parks across the UK – seven of which offer the opportunity for people to purchase a holiday home within the park.
- He explained: “I would always as the park operator if they are members of the two trade bodies, The British Holiday Park and Home Parks Association or the Caravan Council because they have rules and regulations that you have to abide by and I think that’s important.
- ”Mr Fraser also advises speaking to other customers on-site to find out what the holiday park is like to spend time on.