Sumary of Vacationing Like A Billionaire Just Got A Lot Easier:
- And thanks to Richard Branson launching his ‘new’ private island—it just became a lot easier for luxury travelers to vacation like a billionaire—even if just for a few days.
- MOSKITO ISLAND, BVI – View of Manchioneel Beach on Mosikto Island Virgin Limited Edition Branson opened his ‘newest’ private island just across the way from his famous Necker Island this Fall.
- Located in the British Virgin Islands, Moskito is 125 acres of paradise.
- There are ten estates located on the island and it is now possible to rent out a few of them.
- Getting to Moskito Island For most, the simplest way of getting to Moskito Island is flying into Tortola (Beef Island), which is accessible via a 35-minute flight from San Juan or a 1 hour 20-minute flight from Antigua on Cape Air or Tradewind Aviation.
- From Tortola you will then hop on a 30-minute boat ride to access the island—the Moskito team will arrange this for all guests and is included in the rental rates.