Sumary of Virgin and Qantas could ban unvaccinated passengers from flying as restrictions tighten:
- The airline announced the strict policy as it moves to restart international flights.
- ”Britons back in Benidorm as hotels start filling upThe major airline already requires frontline staff, including cabin crew, airport staff and pilots to be fully vaccinated.
- Virgin Airlines has also led the way on vaccination as every member of staff must be vaccinated to work for the company.
- DON’T MISSAs Qantas calls for the unvaccinated to be banned from flying, the UK’s traffic light travel system is due to be scrapped on October 1.The new system is likely to make travel easier for double-jabbed passengers who will no longer be required to take pre-departure tests.
- Double-vaccinated tourists will also be excused from expensive post-arrival tests, as the amber and green lists are due to be merged.
- Other airlines may follow Qantas’s lead and ban the unvaccinated from boarding international flights.