Sumary of Why an all-inclusive sunshine break to Fuerteventura is the perfect stress-busting holiday:
- Balcony seat: The view from a room at the Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas in FuerteventuraCostly PCR tests.
- Fear of countries on the Green List suddenly turning Amber.
- But persevere we did – to the Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas in Corralejo, Fuerteventura – and thank goodness we did, as we rediscovered how transformative holidays still are.We plumped for an all-inclusive resort where we could take stock and relish the small things, the previously unacknowledged precious moments of being with your family;
- to run through the waves with your children.For a brief week, all the uncertainty and worry that has come with the pandemic felt a long way away.The hotel was traditional in its styling but, more importantly these days, it was clean.
- Hand-sanitiser stations were everywhere, while the staff could not have been more attentive.The hotel boasts two pools, both bracingly cold but which proved extremely welcome on typically hot days.