Sumary of Remembering this wonderful bridge in Kobe:
- Over the next few years, our country will have new bridges, namely the Cebu-Cordova Bridge, Binondo-Intramuros Bridge, and the proposed Bataan-Cavite Interlink Bridge.
- These bridges will become part of our nation’s identity and tourism asset, and they are led by the iconic San Juanico Bridge, which connects the provinces of Samar and Leyte.
- I have seen and crossed various bridges here in our country and abroad.
- But one of the most memorable for me is a bridge located in Japan, specifically in the city of Kobe.
- Upon our arrival at Kobe’s Maiko train station, I was surprised to see this magnificent gigantic bridge – the Akashi Kaikyo suspension bridge.
- Postcard view comes to life When I saw the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, it felt like I was looking at a postcard that came to life.