Sumary of Full list of summer destinations as ANOTHER country allows in fully vaccinated Brits:
- Iceland Iceland, which is on the UK’s green list at the time of writing, is welcoming back British tourists as long as they can prove they are fully vaccinated..
- “Due to COVID-19 restrictions, non-essential travel by British citizens from the UK/other non EU/EEA country to Iceland is only permitted, if you can adequately demonstrate you have either been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or previously recovered from COVID-19 infection,”.
- “You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination which must contain the specific COVID information Iceland requires..
- Portugal Portugal, which was recently axed from the UK green list, has been welcoming back British arrivals who are fully vaccinated..
- “If you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 90 days, or have had both doses of the vaccine at least 15 days prior to travel, you will be exempt from showing a RT-PCR COVID-19 test on entry,”…