Sumary of TUI to resume flights and holidays to Spain, Greece and Morocco from tomorrow:
- According to TUI’s website, the travel provider is due to resume holidays so some favourite sunshine hotspots as soon as tomorrow.
- Flights are set to return to holiday destinations including Cyprus, Jamaica, Morocco, the Greek Islands and Spain throughout the next two weeks.
- Holidays to Kefalonia in Greece are expected to resume as of July 25, and to Chania in Crete from July 26.From July 29, holidays to La Palma in the Canary Islands are due to take off.
- While many countries are allowing Britons to enter, this is often on the condition they can provide either evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test or proof of being fully vaccinated.
- While TUI is resuming holidays to amber list destinations, the travel provider is still allowing flexibility in order to “reassure” customers.
- As part of its ongoing Holiday Promise, customers are able to change their booking to another date free of charge or opt for a full refund if FCDO advises against non-essential travel abroad.