Sumary of AOC’s brother defends her Met Gala dress: ‘Y’all love to talk sh** about someone who walks the walk’:
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’s brother has waded into the controversy surrounding his sister’s bold Met Gala dress, defending the Democrat congresswoman’s statement outfit.
- Ms Ocasio Cortez wore a white off-the-shoulder gown with ‘Tax the Rich’ emblazoned on the back in red.
- The gown, though one of many bold outfits seen at what is dubbed ‘fashion’s biggest night out’, prompted a backlash from some on the right, who blasted Ms Ocasio Cortez for criticising wealth while attending the £35,000-a-head event.
- Those critics were missing the point, Gabriel Ocasion Cortez said.
- As Mr Ocasio Cortez pointed out in a series of posts, his sister’s outfit “fits the bill”.
- ” (Instagram/gabrielocasiocortez)He added: “‘Y’all love to talk shit about someone who walks the walk“I think it’s very interesting how many ‘leftists’ are saying ‘how could she go somewhere so expensive?