Sumary of Boutique cruise holidays: Explore exotic rivers from the Amazon to the Nile in luxury:
- A cruise along such legendary rivers as the Amazon, Nile, Ganges or Mekong gives insights that would be impossible from land.
- Many also offer a level of luxury that few land-bound hotels can rival.
- Pictured is the fleet’s ‘Malouka’ boat Nile cruise ships tend to bring on the bling, but Nour el Nil’s fleet of six dahabiyas (two-masted sailing boats) ooze quirky luxe.
- This journey takes in sites larger ships can’t reach such as the Temple of Nekhbet at El Kab and that of Horemheb at Gebel el-Silsila (alongside better-known but still magical Esna, Edfu and Kom Ombo).
- Back on board, the suites have a touch of French country chic, while the food is authentic Egyptian, from freshly caught Nile perch to the ultimate falafel.
- The suites have a touch of French country chic Pictured is the bathroom onboard the ‘El Nil’ boat.