Sumary of Breaking Travel News interview: Paulo Miranda, vice president, customers LATAM Airlines:
- LATAM Airlines has been honoured with the titles of South America’s Leading Airline and South America’s Leading Airline Brand at the World Travel Awards.
- Here Breaking Travel News speaks to Paulo Miranda, vice president, customers, at the airline, to find out how it feels to have been recognised by voters from around the globe.
- Breaking Travel News: Having claimed a top title at the World Travel Awards, how does it feel to have won?
- Paulo Miranda: We work every day to improve the travel experience of our passengers and this recognition shows us that we are on the right track.
- Awards like World Travel Awards encourage us and challenge us to continue listening to our passengers in order to provide them with a service that meets their expectations.
- PM: We have been connecting South America with the world for more than 90 years, and that history is part of LATAM’s essence.