Sumary of Iran’s most beautiful hotels:
- Not grand seven-star hotels, either, but small, boutique properties run by families — while being absolutely cutting edge..
- “In Iran, there’s a superb scene of boutique hotels combining contemporary design with characteristic Persian heritage — and it’s on the rise,”.
- The Swiss insurance professional was so wowed by the hotel scene on his first visit in 2019 that, despite having no publishing experience, he decided to write a book..
- “On the flight back from Tehran to Zurich I was Googling whether there’s a book about hotels in Iran, and realized there isn’t a single one,”.
- showcases 16 of the best boutique hotels in the country, from cities such as Tehran and Shiraz, to a village on Qeshm island, in the south of the country..
- It’s the first English-language book to be dedicated to the country’s hotel scene, giving those who don’t know the country a glimpse of the thriving design scene beyond the historical sites..
- His book — on which he worked with an Iranian team, from photographer Hamed Farhangi to designers Paulette Ghahremanian and Mehrdad MZadeh — profiles 16 of the best hotels in the country..
- Old meets new Joybar Boutique Hotel in Esfahan is a striking seven-room hotel owned by architect Tahereh Mokhtarpour and her partner, Manouchehr Peyvand Heydari, who run the prestigious Pishan Architects Studio in Tehran….