Sumary of A First Look Inside Brand-New Soho House Tel Aviv, Jaffa:
- Soho House, the ultra-exclusive private members’ club founded by Nick Jones in London’s Soho in 1995, has opened its first outpost in Israel this week.
- Soho House Tel Aviv, Jaffa, is located in the country’s so-called “cultural capital”, Tel Aviv, in vibrant Jaffa, close to the historic port and flea market.
- Soho House Tel Aviv, Jaffa, consists of a club, garden, pool, outdoor bar and dining options, event .
- Image courtesy Soho House Soho House: a home for the creative community Soho House is a space for creative people to come together—one that attracts open-minded, progressive people of all kinds.
- Where better, then, for this trendy members’ club to break new ground in the Middle East than in what is arguably the region’s most liberal, innovative and LGBTQ+-friendly city, Tel Aviv.
- The place from which Jonah set sail before ending up in the belly of a whale (according to the Bible), was founded around 1600 BC.