Sumary of Jordan Clarkson supports Utah Fil-Am food truck targeted with racist graffiti :
- Utah-based Filipino American business World Famous Yum Yum Food Truck, which was recently targeted with racist graffiti, received an outpour of support from the local community, including Jazz guard Jordan Clarkson, who extended help to restore the truck..
- | Photo courtesy of World Famous Yum Yum Food Truck/Facebook A Filipino American food truck that was recently vandalized with anti-Asian graffiti is set to serve customers again, thanks to Utah Jazz guard Jordan Clarkson..
- The Fil-Am basketball star showed support for World Famous Yum Yum Food Truck, a local business in Layton, Utah that serves Filipino and Asian fusion food, after it was spray painted with racist messages over the weekend..
- With help from @identitygraphix we’ll be able to restore the truck and hopefully lift Ben and his family spirit!!.
- It hurt me deeply to see that Salt Lake @yumyumasian food truck was recently vandalized – I know the pain that hateful language and racism causes..
- #StopAsianHate pic.twitter.com/HLfzX7AaEc The truck was painted with racial slurs and drawings, including “f*ck ch*nks”, “ch*nks”.
- The owners of the truck took to social media to share the vandalism, and said they are planning to reopen in celebration of Philippine Independence Day on June 12..
- After sharing the incident online, business co-owner Ben Pierce received a call from a woman claiming to be on behalf of Jordan Clarkson, which the owners initially thought to be fake….