Sumary of The flight attendant using the pandemic to train as a pilot:
- (CNN) — When Jordan Milano Hazrati was offered a job as a flight attendant with Virgin Atlantic, it was a dream come true.
- “I was sitting in the flight deck landing at Heathrow on my first flight, and I’ll never forget that view of the sunrise, and feeling so lucky I’d managed to do it.
- “Hazrati, who’d previously been a flight attendant for Jet2 in her native Manchester, relocated to London’s Heathrow airport in February 2020 to take up her dream job.
- But Hazrati has used the pandemic as a chance to make a play for the job she always really wanted, deep down: that of a pilot.
- Runway to the skiesJordan Milano Hazrati lost her job after eight months as a Virgin Atlantic flight attendant.
- Courtesy Jordan HazratiHazrati can’t remember a single moment when she decided she wanted to fly.