Sumary of Haunted US hotels you can stay at this Halloween:
- Now that it’s officially spooky season, it’s the perfect time to book a stay at one of these hotels.
- There are countless haunted spots around the world, but Fox News has found seven haunted hotels located across the U.S. where you can actually be a guest.
- STAY OVERNIGHT IN THE 1996 ‘SCREAM’ MOVIE HOUSE FOR A CHILLING HALLOWEEN EXPERIENCEThe Stanley Hotel – Estes Park, ColoradoThe Stanley Hotel has a long history of hauntings, though became famous after novelist Stephen King visited and wrote his book “The Shining” based on the hotel.
- The Stanley Hotel also offers “Spirited Night Tours” that cost $28 per person.
- ‘SILENCE OF THE LAMBS’ HOME OPEN FOR HALLOWEEN TRAVEL WITH SPOOKY PROPS, INTERACTIVE SETUnion Station Hotel – Nashville A one-night stay in the luxury hotel starts at $297 if you prepay, or $313 if you pay the standard rate, according to the booking website.
- (iStock) A “broken-hearted young woman” from the WWII era named Abigail is said to haunt the hotel’s room 711, according to the Union Station Hotel website.