Sumary of I drove on some of the most haunted roads in the US, and my last stop was straight out of a horror movie:
- A few years ago, I wrote a story about the most haunted roads to drive in the US. I’ve been dying to visit them ever since.
- Coren Feldman Three of the spookiest roads — Riverside Drive (nicknamed “Annie’s Road”), Clinton Road, and Shades of Death Road — happen to be in New Jersey, within driving distance of New York City, where I live.
- ” A woman named Denise said she’d never seen anything there, but she warned us about our next stop, Clinton Road.
- Coren Feldman Denise said she’d visited Clinton Road with her niece about five years ago and warned us that it’s “super haunted.
- At last, we began the 50-minute drive to our final destination: Shades of Death Road in Warren County, New Jersey.