Sumary of Mother with autistic teenage son kicked off flight for mask compliance issues:
- A family says they were forced off of a flight due to their autistic, nonverbal son struggling to wear a face mask.
- Louis on Sunday as Jethro, her husband, and Trey boarded a Southwest return flight to Long Beach.
- FLORIDA WOMAN KICKED OFF AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT FOR WEARING ‘OFFENSIVE’ MASK”We get to the door of the plane, and the flight attendant is like ‘No, he can’t come on.
- Jethro said she explained the family was vaccinated against the coronavirus, and tried to show the flight attendant her son’s vaccination card.
- The family was eventually allowed to board the flight but were asked to leave once they sat in their seats.
- MOM OF 6 BOOTED FROM JETBLUE FLIGHT BECAUSE TODDLER WOULDN’T KEEP MASK ON SAYS POLICY ‘NOT FEASIBLE’Jethro was asked to leave the plane after a conversation with flight attendants where she reportedly did not wear a mask at one point, a Southwest spokesperson said.