Sumary of My partner and I renovated a $700 pop-up camper we found online. Here are 10 things that surprised us most.:
- Campers vary drastically in both size and price, but we decided after minimal research that we wanted one around 20 feet that would be easy to maintain.
- So when we found a 1989 Jayco for $700 online, we hopped on the opportunity, despite having little-to-no experience with pop-up campers.
- James Christenson When a road-ready camper is listed at an affordable price on an online marketplace, it’s typically swarmed with inquiries.
- James Christenson Campers listed at this price are typically gutted or have major damage from a water leak, but that wasn’t the case with this one.
- James Christenson During the transaction, she explained she wasn’t the registered owner, only a middle woman.
- Normally this would be a red flag, as I usually like to buy something from the registered owner, but I felt comfortable working it out in this case.