Sumary of ‘Strange’ Cruise passengers share nightmare luggage experiences onboard – ‘New fear’:
- One Reddit user shared a nightmare cruise holiday experience.
- Reddit user, ‘thatwoman9’ said: “About 10 years ago, my husband and I went on a cruise.
- “The cruise line let us dig through the lost and found for clothes to wear, but my husband couldn’t find any dress trousers to fit him, so we never went to any of the nicer restaurants.
- “Looking back on pictures from that cruise, we look hilarious wearing all sorts of things we could normally never wear.
- ” READ MORE: Be pension savvy’: ‘Most important’ tip for British expats While the cruise line is likely to do everything it can to help in the case of lost luggage, sometimes there’s just not much it can do.