Sumary of U.S. Airlines Got $39 Billion In Payroll Support. They Deserved Every Penny.:
- Crowds of passengers checked in for Delta flights at LAX on May 28. (Photo by Allen J.
- It looks like a good investment, one that both helped the U.S. economy and assured flight availability this summer.
- Flight attendant leader Sara Nelson became a TV fixture, even as she and others pursued the less visible work of engaging Congress.
- ” On Thursday, American cancelled extended voluntary leaves for 3,300 flight attendants.
- ), chairwoman of the Senate committee that oversees the airline industry, wrote letters to six airline CEOS asking why they have staffing shortages despite the cash infusion.
- She wrote to the CEOs of Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue, Republic, and Southwest: United was a notable exclusion.