Sumary of Woman arrested at airport for refusing to wear mask and attempting to punch passenger:
- Las Vegas resident Katrina Alspaugh was escorted from McCarran International Airport in Nevada on 21 November after she was accused of getting into a fight with a fellow traveller and a member of cabin crew onboard an Allegiant Airlines flight.
- According to the arrest report from the Metropolitan Police Department, released on Tuesday, officers were first requested to come to security after Alspaugh allegedly held up a fist in an attempt to hit another passenger.
- However, police were called upon again after a flight attendant onboard had to remove Alspaugh from the aircraft for “causing a disturbance”, according to the report.
- She shouted expletives as she was escorted from the airport and was charged with one count of public conduct at an airport, before being released from jail shortly after.
- The Federal Aviation Administration released details of the proposed fine for a Southwest Airlines passenger who “drank their own alcohol during the flight, and continued to do so after a flight attendant told the passenger that was prohibited.